Monday, January 27, 2014

Running with a Smile

So this is my first blog post and I'm very new to this whole blog thing but want a way to share my journey with others.

I'm Jeni... and I'm a "newbie" runner. Meaning, I've been running for about 3 years. I can say I have completely fallen in love with the experiences running brings. I have found the more I open myself up to new, the more joy I get from moving my little feet. Yes, I can say I love to run. It's soothing, relaxing, hard, and it keeps me happy. I'm a smiling runner.

You know the happy runner that says good morning to everyone even at 5am. The one who's still loving each, sometimes painful step at mile 24.... 30... etc. That's me. I don't know how, as I was not a runner younger in life, but I love to get out there and run.

Join me on my blogging journey as I continue to train, and run long.

Like I said previously, my running carreer has been very short. I quickly progressed from 5ks to half marathons. After a year and a half of running I jumped to the marathon and 50k. I now have done multiple marathons, 50ks and my first 50 miler.

It isn't always easy but I strive to run with a smile because I'm blessed to get out there and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment